Why not channel your inner Greg Norman or Carrie Webb and take on this 18 hole mini golf course... read more.
115 Princes Highway, Port Fairy, VIC, 3284
Why not channel your inner Greg Norman or Carrie Webb and take on this 18 hole mini golf course. Set within landscaped gardens with paved walkways and its very own Mt Kosciusko. The tricky greens will challenge and confront any keen enthusiast. There are several arches, tunnels and obstacles to navigate around as you put your putting skills to the test.
The course is open daily from 8:30am until dusk and is available to the public. Special discount rates apply for guests of BIG4 Port Fairy.
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- ATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp
- COVID Safe
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
- Visitor Information Centre
- Caravan / Camper Trailer / Campervan Sites / Campsites
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Lawn / Gardens
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi